Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > microsoft vista

microsoft vista

PWB

can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
these two applications in windows vista TIA

Evan Platt

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
>also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
>these two applications in windows vista TIA

Define "Turn off"?

why?

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB wrote:

Funny, a lot of NTL posts are like.....

(including the really useless subject line)

>can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
>also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
>these two applications in windows vista TIA

Turn off as in..... you mean disable those apps and replace them by your
preferred browser / media player?

Aren't they already off then if you can't see them?

Me

PWB

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:34:49 GMT, PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> can you turna internet explorer off with vista and if so how please and
>> also can you turn wmp off please and how is this done because I cant see
>> these two applications in windows vista TIA

> Define "Turn off"?

Stop from running.

Evan Platt

On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:09:48 GMT, PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Stop from running.

Don't run it?

Are you trying to uninstall it? Or something else?

PWB

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Fri, 07 Dec 2007 19:09:48 GMT, PWB <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> Stop from running.

> Don't run it?
>
> Are you trying to uninstall it? Or something else?

Yes trying to uninstall it

Evan Platt

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ta&btnG=Search