Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Mr Angry and Ms Calm

Mr Angry and Ms Calm

Rgr

Optical illusion:
http://www.ianrowland.com/MiscPages/...ndmrscalm.html

meerkat

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Optical illusion:
> http://www.ianrowland.com/MiscPages/...ndmrscalm.html

After the 7th beer Roger, they both scowl at you. <g>.

clever artwork.

bw..

Evan Platt

On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:11:45 GMT, "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>After the 7th beer Roger, they both scowl at you. <g>.
>
>clever artwork.

I recall a shirt that said something like "No matter how hot you think
she is, there's someone who is sick of her ****."

John Holmes

Rgr "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Optical illusion:
> http://www.ianrowland.com/MiscPages/...ndmrscalm.html

Amazing. Good one.

--
<snip>

Rgr

Evan Platt wrote:
> On Wed, 05 Dec 2007 20:11:45 GMT, "meerkat" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> After the 7th beer Roger, they both scowl at you. <g>.
>>
>> clever artwork.

> I recall a shirt that said something like "No matter how hot you think
> she is, there's someone who is sick of her ****."

Aye, no truer words have been spoken. Or as a friend of mine used to
say, "You can put two men who are strangers in an elevator and get it
stuck between floors for four hours and they'll come out best friends.
Or you can drop off two women that are strangers, one on each end of a
football stadium that is otherwise empty and in five minutes there will
be a fight."

philo

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Optical illusion: