Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > HP Photo black ink cartridges

HP Photo black ink cartridges

Has anyone tried this ink cartridge from HP that offers several grays and
black for photo printing?
Old Bob

Marvin

> Has anyone tried this ink cartridge from HP that offers several grays and
> black for photo printing?
> Old Bob

I've recently started to use the HP58 in my Officejet5610.
I see a real improvement in the quality of the prints. The
cartridge comes with a holder that keep it from drying out
when you remove it from the printer for non-photo printing.

It worked especially well for a gray-scale print.