Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Wireless Network Connection Icon (program) fails on startup

Wireless Network Connection Icon (program) fails on startup

=?Utf-8?B?SG93YXJk?=

Sometimes I have to restart my computer 3-4 times before the Wireless Network
Connection Icon (program)loads (shows up) in the Network Connections folder
and on the taskbar (the icons are totally absent in both the Network
Connections folder and on the taskbar). Needless to say when they are absent,
I cannot connect with anything on the Network. When I look at the taskbar
while the computer starts up,I notice that a lot of other programs seem to
load up before the Wireless Network Connection does. I'm guessing that the
Wireless Network Connection program is probably fighting for its own time,
etc during startup - maybe it gets knock off kilter by the other programs
which are also trying to execute on startup?? In any case, it seems like the
Wireless Network Connection program is slow to execute. What can I do? Is
there some Windows tool/program that allows you to set a sequence for the
various programs when the computer starts up - some tool or setting in the
registry?? Any help who be greatly appreciated!!!