Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Dynamics CRM 3.0

Dynamics CRM 3.0

LRM

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OS$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> It's just a feeling I have, feelings aren't logical.
>>> I'll try and remove more negative words later.
>>>
>>> "It's people"?
>>>
>>> No, I'll sleep on it.
>>>

>> Pronoiac...here is what I get out of it. Only a thought, but if you
>> break the
>> word down you get Pro, No, and Iac. Pretty simple word parts if you think
>> about
>> it. Pro meaning FOR, and -iac being a suffix with a diversity of
>> meanings, such
>> as "to manifest" or "afflicted with"
>>

> Pronoia is a better paranoia, everyone is fighting for my best intrest.
> Like if you always get help when asking on a ng. You need a ng with people
> that nows there stuff, of course. This is that newsgroup. This is the
> perfect place to be pronoiac. I'll be "Pronoiac" here, or "Thor", what do
> you think?

I'm thinking Thor. Fits better, easier to pronounce.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Bigus Dickus

> Pronoia is a better paranoia, everyone is fighting for my best intrest.

That makes it a little more understandable.

> Like if you always get help when asking on a ng. You need a ng with people

that
> nows there stuff, of course. This is that newsgroup. This is the perfect
> place to be pronoiac.

Yes it is, and I if you look at it that way, then it would the the perfect
place.

> I'll be "Pronoiac" here, or "Thor", what do you think?

Now that would not be up to me to say....but I can tell you that LRM is much in
favor of Thor.

--
Bigus Dickus
You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

Lasher

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:OS$(E-Mail Removed):

>>> It's just a feeling I have, feelings aren't logical.
>>> I'll try and remove more negative words later.
>>>
>>> "It's people"?
>>>
>>> No, I'll sleep on it.
>>>

>> Pronoiac...here is what I get out of it. Only a thought, but if you
>> break the
>> word down you get Pro, No, and Iac. Pretty simple word parts if you
>> think about
>> it. Pro meaning FOR, and -iac being a suffix with a diversity of
>> meanings, such
>> as "to manifest" or "afflicted with"
>>

> Pronoia is a better paranoia, everyone is fighting for my best
> intrest. Like if you always get help when asking on a ng. You need a
> ng with people that nows there stuff, of course. This is that
> newsgroup. This is the perfect place to be pronoiac. I'll be
> "Pronoiac" here, or "Thor", what do you think?

THOR!!!!!!!!!!1!!11!!!11one!!11`11!

Do Thor! Please!!

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Jtyc

> word down you get Pro, No, and Iac. Pretty simple word parts if you think
> about
> it. Pro meaning FOR, and -iac being a suffix with a diversity of
> meanings, such
> as "to manifest" or "afflicted with"

Prostitution. What does it really mean? Let's break it down. Pros... doesn't
really mean anything. Tit... well that's obvious. Tu...there's two of 'em.
And tion... to shun, say uh-uh, get that away from me... That doesn't really
belong in there anyway.

Bigus Dickus

> Prostitution. What does it really mean? Let's break it down. Pros... doesn't
> really mean anything. Tit... well that's obvious. Tu...there's two of 'em.
> And tion... to shun, say uh-uh, get that away from me... That doesn't really
> belong in there anyway.

If Con is the opposite of Pro, then what would the antonym of Prostitution be?

And, Progress?

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that

Bigus Dickus

For those of you that apparently didn't get it, the answers were:

> If Con is the opposite of Pro, then what would the antonym of Prostitution be?

Constitution

> And, Progress?

Congress

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to
the same person?

JaR

plaintive wail of Bigus Dickus:

> For those of you that apparently didn't get it, the answers were:

*sigh*

We got it.

Furrfu!

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Bigus Dickus

news:Xns9778930C7FA06Talleywhacker@207.46.248.16.. .
> Echoed forth from the dank caverns of microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, the
> plaintive wail of Bigus Dickus:
>
> > For those of you that apparently didn't get it, the answers were:

> *sigh*
>
> We got it.
>
> Furrfu!

I was only talking to the people that didn't.

--
Bigus DiŠkus
--Why is it that our memory is good enough to retain the least triviality that
happens to us, and yet not good enough to recollect how often we have told it to
the same person?

MS Dynamics CRM Consultant Ron Althoff Java 0 05-18-2012 06:00 PM
Dynamics AX 3.0 MB6-206 Lahdee MCSE 0 05-07-2006 09:11 AM
Dynamics HUT MIP testbed using RedHat9 help pcyung83@gmail.com Cisco 0 03-13-2006 02:42 AM
Physics - Anyone used Open Dynamics Engine For Java? Floyd Pepper Java 0 09-14-2003 10:54 PM

Advertisments