Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > axis2 Client

axis2 Client

cod3nam3

Hi, iam running a webservice on an apache tomcat, with axis2. As a
client i use a jsp. While i can handle simple return types, such as
strings and integers, i am searching for a way to process class
objects. So that my webservices returns a class object and i can
access the elements from my jsp using the getter and setter methods
described in my response class. I tried several ways to create a
client AXIOM, ADB but still havent found a solution.
I hope someone here has an idea.

Thanks.

annihilation@bman.ch

1st: axis has a code generation tool, which it maps complex types to
class files. there's also an eclipse plugin =)http://ws.apache.org/
axis2/tools/1_0/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
2nd. axis provides also a client, called AxisClient
http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html

slowfly

cod3nam3

On 5 Dez., 22:12, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> 1st: axis has a code generation tool, which it maps complex types to
> class files. there's also an eclipse plugin =)http://ws.apache.org/
> axis2/tools/1_0/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
> 2nd. axis provides also a client, called AxisClient http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html
>
> slowfly

I already know about wsdl2java and as u can read above i already
implemented 2 of the clients. The problem still is that i getting an
OMElement and iam searching for a way to extract the complex response
object, in this case a class object from the OMElement.

cod3nam3

On 5 Dez., 22:12, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> 1st: axis has a code generation tool, which it maps complex types to
> class files. there's also an eclipse plugin =)http://ws.apache.org/
> axis2/tools/1_0/eclipse/wsdl2java-plugin.html
> 2nd. axis provides also a client, called AxisClient http://ws.apache.org/axis/java/user-guide.html
>
> slowfly

I already know wsdl2java and as u can see above, i already implemented
one client that uses a stub. And still i have the problem that i'am
getting an OMElement as a Response and don't know how to extract the
complex datatype in this case a class object.