Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N

desktop 1 westell versalink 327w desktop 2 Belkin wireless G usb N

Mechelle

network adapter. I have the internet on desktop 1 and would like my kids to
connect to the internet on thier desktop 2. we had a connection in the past
with Linksey B adapter but was told from verizon that it was out of date. so
I just downloaded this and connected the adapter and the green light is lit
on it but I have no connections and on the Belkin setup connection screen it
does not let me press any option or anything?? Can someone PLEASE HELP! I
just typed out a huge e-mail that somehow did not make it to the message
board so I hope I do not have to try and explain again, THANK YOU

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
Check the Device Manger and make sure that the adaptor's drivers are
configured correctly.
May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/wireless.html
Jack (MVP-Networking).

news:(E-Mail Removed)...