Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Studying Chinese in Beijing

Studying Chinese in Beijing

Chinese training in Beijing

Studying Chinese with Juzhongde
Learn Chinese with us in Beijing.Our language course is not only
specially for students ,but also for travellers and companies.You want
the first entrance to learn Chinese ,tighten your knowledge level
from school or university ,or for your work ,more excatly is for your
studium.Then you are right to come tus.We offer you directly a
suitable course .
Would you like to study Chinese with your friends ,colleague or
Kommilitone ,forseveral weeks?No problem!With the seven people group
we can offer you apreferential prize.
According to the requirement ,we help you to get a residency. Please
pay attention to that ,in Beijing one room cost at least 150 euro .
You don't need Chinese level before the course,because our Chinese
teacher can speak very good English
E-mail:(E-Mail Removed)
Tel/fax:0086-10-62130326
Website:www.juzhongde.com