Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Help, the class of typed dataset not available for code behind?

Help, the class of typed dataset not available for code behind?

nkw

I have a web project and I created a xsd file (MyDataSet.xls) in the same
project under app_code folder. I can set objectDataSource and use it to
display data on web page. However, I cannot use it in code behind.

The class type MyDataSetAdapters.MyAdapter doesn't exist.

I used namespace in for the web pages classes and I tried to set the prefix
of the dataset file but still get error message.