Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > usb development board...

usb development board...

doS

its called a hub

"larya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings....
> I am looking for some kind of development system....
> I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
> to 8 lines..
> Any thoughts?
> Larry

larya

Greetings....
I am looking for some kind of development system....
I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
to 8 lines..
Any thoughts?
Larry

lee h

larya wrote:
> Greetings....
> I am looking for some kind of development system....
> I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
> to 8 lines..
> Any thoughts?
> Larry

Cut the end off a usb cable and fan it out to terminals on a
'breadboard'?

google digikey.com

John Holmes

larya "contributed" in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

> Greetings....
> I am looking for some kind of development system....
> I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
> to 8 lines..
> Any thoughts?
> Larry

8 lines of what? Please be more specific.

--
Your mother was a self-centred wino who communed with nature at the bottom
of a beer glass.

lee h

larya wrote:
> Greetings....
> I am looking for some kind of development system....
> I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
> to 8 lines..
> Any thoughts?
> Larry

Or if you're looking for something with intelligence on the board,
google 'usb pic development' and get hits like:

http://www.rentron.com/PicBasic/products/LAB-XUSB.htm

http://www.google.com/search?q=usb+p...ient=firefox-a

PeeCee

"larya" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Greetings....
> I am looking for some kind of development system....
> I would like to plug it into my usb port and have the output branch
> to 8 lines..
> Any thoughts?
> Larry

Heaps of stuff out there: