Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115.0 released

Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115.0 released

Carlos

A new release of Flash Player has seen the light.
Here's the d/l link for the IE version:
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.exe
I will not be at my Vista machine until next monday so I would like a
feedback from the group about any issues in Vista x64.
Carlos

S.SubZero

I see no mention of a 64-bit version, so I expect it to be just like
versions before it, ie. no Flash in 64-bit browsers.

Kue2

Hey !!!
installed it in Vista 64 here...........no problems................you have
to uninstall your older version first or the new version will have errors.
Any news on Sp1 for Vista?

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>A new release of Flash Player has seen the light.
> Here's the d/l link for the IE version:
> http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.exe
> I will not be at my Vista machine until next monday so I would like a
> feedback from the group about any issues in Vista x64.
> Carlos

ken

I'm using WinVista64, IE 7.0.6000.16575. Flash 9 will not work at all.
Adobe told me to download and use Fierfox. It does work. I uninstalled and
reinstalled Flash, still will not work.

"Kue2" wrote:

> Hey !!!
> installed it in Vista 64 here...........no problems................you have
> to uninstall your older version first or the new version will have errors.
> Any news on Sp1 for Vista?

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >A new release of Flash Player has seen the light.
> > Here's the d/l link for the IE version:
> > http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.exe
> > I will not be at my Vista machine until next monday so I would like a
> > feedback from the group about any issues in Vista x64.
> > Carlos

flip605

i recieved the message flash player, i duely did this but now cannot us
or visit any site using flah player software.

I am on vista home premium.

I have tried the following so far

uninstall using adobe instructions

cleaned out all items relating to macromed in the system 32 file

deleted registry code relating to adobe/macromed,

reinstalled Flash player,

still unable to get anything running on flash player to work

I have noticed that regardless of where i download the flash playe
from i always get in the "Downloaded programs file" the following

{8FFBE65D-2C9C-4669-84BD-5829DC0B603C}the properties of this registr
code states that the file is damaged. this is on the dependancy tab th
file name is missing but it say damaged on the right hand side.

I am getting a little frustrated with it, I'm not an I.T whizz by an
strecth of the imagination and would sure appreciate any assistanc
anyone can offer.

Regards
Phi

--
flip60
http://www.techtalkz.com - Technology and Computer Troubleshooting Forum

Mike M.

I have Vista Home Premium 64 bit and was having real problems with an add-on
pop up installer from MS and it didn't happen in 32 bit IE. So I have
uninstalled all Adobe products and will wait and see what happens next. I am
not in a hurry to reinstall them at all.