Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > user profiles on server

user profiles on server

stevie

Is there a way of disabling the sound card on individual user profiles so
that we can stop certain students listening to music instead of doing there
work

so mthat when they log in they cannot listen to sound from the pc they are
using

Tony Sperling

I guess you could disable the Windows Sound Service? I haven't tried this
but look here:

http://www.blackviper.com/WinXP/Serv...dows_Audio.htm

Tony. . .

news:(E-Mail Removed)...