Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Infrarecorder 0.44.1 released yesterday

Infrarecorder 0.44.1 released yesterday

Carlos

Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
A newer version was released yesterday.
http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
x64 specific version download link:
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
(just 3 megs)

Carlos
P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't find
any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am back
to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good heart
didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few days
off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

Charlie Russel - MVP

Overall, sounds like good news. So, less stress. More exercise. And, as you
say, breath.

Glad to see you back. It's been quiet all weekend...

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
> A newer version was released yesterday.
> http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
> x64 specific version download link:
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
> (just 3 megs)
>
> Carlos
> P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't
> find
> any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am
> back
> to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good heart
> didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few days
> off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

R. C. White

Hi, Carlos.

Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.

And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?

Breathe deeply! ;<)

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
> A newer version was released yesterday.
> http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
> x64 specific version download link:
> http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
> (just 3 megs)
>
> Carlos
> P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't
> find
> any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am
> back
> to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good heart
> didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few days
> off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

Carlos

Yeah, you got right the meaning.
Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the purest in
the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors so
often.
Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
Carlos

"R. C. White" wrote:

> Hi, Carlos.
>
> Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.
>
> And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?
>
> Breathe deeply! ;<)
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Live Mail 2008 in Vista Ultimate x64)

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
> > A newer version was released yesterday.
> > http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
> > x64 specific version download link:
> > http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
> > (just 3 megs)
> >
> > Carlos
> > P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't
> > find
> > any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am
> > back
> > to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good heart
> > didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few days
> > off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

R. C. White

Hi, Carlos.

When I lived near Los Angeles, I often heard, "How can you breathe air that
you cannot even see?" ;^}

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, you got right the meaning.
> Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the purest
> in
> the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors
> so
> often.
> Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
> Carlos
>
> "R. C. White" wrote:
>
>> Hi, Carlos.
>>
>> Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.
>>
>> And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?
>>
>> Breathe deeply! ;<)
>>
>> RC

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
>> > A newer version was released yesterday.
>> > http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
>> > x64 specific version download link:
>> > http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
>> > (just 3 megs)
>> >
>> > Carlos
>> > P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't
>> > find
>> > any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am
>> > back
>> > to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good
>> > heart
>> > didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few
>> > days
>> > off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

Charlie Russel - MVP

The weather down there is awful. But you're into summer, it should be a bit
more tolerable.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Yeah, you got right the meaning.
> Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the purest
> in
> the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors
> so
> often.
> Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
> Carlos
>
> "R. C. White" wrote:
>
>> Hi, Carlos.
>>
>> Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.
>>
>> And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?
>>
>> Breathe deeply! ;<)
>>
>> RC
>> --
>> R. C. White, CPA
>> San Marcos, TX
>> (E-Mail Removed)
>> Microsoft Windows MVP
>> (Running Windows Live Mail 2008 in Vista Ultimate x64)

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
>> > A newer version was released yesterday.
>> > http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
>> > x64 specific version download link:
>> > http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
>> > (just 3 megs)
>> >
>> > Carlos
>> > P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't
>> > find
>> > any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am
>> > back
>> > to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good
>> > heart
>> > didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few
>> > days
>> > off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

Charlie Russel - MVP

I _so_ don't miss that! Up here in beautiful BC, there's just more OXYGEN in
the air!

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"R. C. White" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, Carlos.
>
> When I lived near Los Angeles, I often heard, "How can you breathe air
> that you cannot even see?" ;^}
>
> RC
> --
> R. C. White, CPA
> San Marcos, TX
> (E-Mail Removed)
> Microsoft Windows MVP
> (Running Windows Live Mail 2008 in Vista Ultimate x64)

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Yeah, you got right the meaning.
>> Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the purest
>> in
>> the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors
>> so
>> often.
>> Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
>> Carlos
>>
>> "R. C. White" wrote:
>>
>>> Hi, Carlos.
>>>
>>> Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.
>>>
>>> And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?
>>>
>>> Breathe deeply! ;<)
>>>
>>> RC
>>>
>>> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Carlos

Charlie,
Wind is the keyword in Rio Grande, which happens to be the 2nd most windy
city in the Patagonia.
We happen to have those (scarce) days with 15 to 20 degrees C and (almost)
no wind.
That's when we enjoy it.
Carlos

"Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:

> The weather down there is awful. But you're into summer, it should be a bit
> more tolerable.
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Yeah, you got right the meaning.
> > Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the purest
> > in
> > the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be outdoors
> > so
> > often.
> > Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
> > Carlos
> >
> > "R. C. White" wrote:
> >
> >> Hi, Carlos.
> >>
> >> Welcome back! I'm glad to hear the good news.
> >>
> >> And Buenos Aires DOES mean "good air", doesn't it?
> >>
> >> Breathe deeply! ;<)
> >>
> >> RC
> >> --
> >> R. C. White, CPA
> >> San Marcos, TX
> >> (E-Mail Removed)
> >> Microsoft Windows MVP
> >> (Running Windows Live Mail 2008 in Vista Ultimate x64)
> >>
> >> "Carlos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Charlie Russel - MVP

Yeah, I remember the wind in Ushuaia. It was fierce. 15-20, no rain, and
little wind? Those don't happen often enough, but they're way too good to
waste indoors!

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Charlie,
> Wind is the keyword in Rio Grande, which happens to be the 2nd most windy
> city in the Patagonia.
> We happen to have those (scarce) days with 15 to 20 degrees C and (almost)
> no wind.
> That's when we enjoy it.
> Carlos
>
> "Charlie Russel - MVP" wrote:
>
>> The weather down there is awful. But you're into summer, it should be a
>> bit
>> more tolerable.
>>
>> --
>> Charlie.
>> http://msmvps.com/xperts64

>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Yeah, you got right the meaning.
>> > Fact is that where I live down there in Rio Grande the air is the
>> > purest
>> > in
>> > the world but the (bad and cold) weather doesn't allow you to be
>> > outdoors
>> > so
>> > often.
>> > Here in Buenos Aires I can be outdoors and enjoy pure smog!
>> > Carlos

Steve Winograd

On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 18:08:00 -0800, Carlos
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>Infrarecorder is a lightweight freeware cd/dvd burning software.
>A newer version was released yesterday.
>http://infrarecorder.sourceforge.net/
>x64 specific version download link:
>http://downloads.sourceforge.net/inf...4.zip?download
>(just 3 megs)
>
>Carlos
>P.S.: Yes, I am back. A little dizzy but fortunately the doctors didn't find
>any clogging in my heart system piping and no stent was necessary. I am back
>to square one with the root cause of my Angina Pectoris but my good heart
>didn't have anything to do with that (stress maybe?). Will take a few days
>off here in Buenos Aires and breath some air in the open.

Thanks for the tip, Carlos. I've installed InfraRecorder on Vista
x64, and it works fine, provided that I run it as Administrator. If I
don't run it as Administrator, it can't access my DVD burner. Do you
see the same behavior?

That's good news on the medical tests!
--
Best Wishes,