Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > A sophisticated Web Application ready to be downloaded

A sophisticated Web Application ready to be downloaded

luigi.corrias@gmail.com

From my previous work i have developed this sophisticated Web
Application ready to be downloaded ed improved (if it will be
necessary )

This is the link
http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
Download it use it and write to me to let me know what you think about

Web application developed by Luigi Corrias, MCP with long years skill
Full support for Visual Studio 2003/ ready to be ported in Visual
Studio 2005
Full Support CSS
Full support Database SQL Server 2000/2005 (parametric Query ad hoc
ready to be ported in Stored Procedures)
Ajax functionality
Chat
Advanced management files (also large size) in the most diffuse Office
format
Advanced management Users/Roles
Advanced management Thematic Room
Advanced management News with images
Advanced management Mailing List (Users created using a captcha
System)
Advanced management Events (with Smart Calendar)

Da un mio precedente lavoro ho sviluppato questa complessa
applicazioni Web pronta per essere scaricata ed ulteriormente
migliorata (se fosse necessario )

Questo Ŕ il link
http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
Scaricatela e usatela e scrivetemi per sapere cosa ne pensate

Applicazione asp.net 1.1 creata da Luigi Corrias MCF con esperienza
pluriennale
Supporto completo di Visual Studio 2003
pronto per il porting su Visual Studio 2005
Grafica compatibile con CSS
Perfetto supporto database sql server 2000/2005 (Query ad Hoc
parametriche pronte per essere portate in Stored Procedures)
FunzionalitÓ Ajax
Chat
Gestione documenti (anche grandi dimensioni) nei formati Office pi¨
diffusi
Creazione e Gestione Avanzata utenti/ruoli (utenti online con data
ingresso uscita, etc)
Creazione e Gestione avanzata Stanze tematiche
Gestione Avanzata News con immagini
Gestione Avanzata Mailing List (inserimento con funzionalitÓ Captcha)
Gestione Avanzata Eventi (con calendario intelligente )
Motore di ricerca interno avanzato con Textbox funzionalitÓ di
aoutocompletamento

Juan T. Llibre

Maybe you should explain what your application actually does.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en espa˝ol : http://asp.net.do/foros/
======================================
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
From my previous work i have developed this sophisticated Web
[...]

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

That's some photo, there Luigi....

--Peter
"Inside every large program, there is a small program trying to get out."
http://www.eggheadcafe.com
http://petesbloggerama.blogspot.com
http://www.blogmetafinder.com

"(E-Mail Removed)" wrote:

> From my previous work i have developed this sophisticated Web
> Application ready to be downloaded ed improved (if it will be
> necessary )
>
> This is the link
> http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
> Download it use it and write to me to let me know what you think about
>
> Web application developed by Luigi Corrias, MCP with long years skill
> Full support for Visual Studio 2003/ ready to be ported in Visual
> Studio 2005
> Full Support CSS
> Full support Database SQL Server 2000/2005 (parametric Query ad hoc
> ready to be ported in Stored Procedures)
> Ajax functionality
> Chat
> Advanced management files (also large size) in the most diffuse Office
> format
> Advanced management Users/Roles
> Advanced management Thematic Room
> Advanced management News with images
> Advanced management Mailing List (Users created using a captcha
> System)
> Advanced management Events (with Smart Calendar)
>
> Da un mio precedente lavoro ho sviluppato questa complessa
> applicazioni Web pronta per essere scaricata ed ulteriormente
> migliorata (se fosse necessario )
>
> Questo ├Ę il link
> http://www.codeplex.com/luigicorrias
> Scaricatela e usatela e scrivetemi per sapere cosa ne pensate
>
> Applicazione asp.net 1.1 creata da Luigi Corrias MCF con esperienza
> pluriennale
> Supporto completo di Visual Studio 2003
> pronto per il porting su Visual Studio 2005
> Grafica compatibile con CSS
> Perfetto supporto database sql server 2000/2005 (Query ad Hoc
> parametriche pronte per essere portate in Stored Procedures)
> Funzionalit├* Ajax
> Chat
> Gestione documenti (anche grandi dimensioni) nei formati Office pi├╣
> diffusi
> Creazione e Gestione Avanzata utenti/ruoli (utenti online con data
> ingresso uscita, etc)
> Creazione e Gestione avanzata Stanze tematiche
> Gestione Avanzata News con immagini
> Gestione Avanzata Mailing List (inserimento con funzionalit├* Captcha)
> Gestione Avanzata Eventi (con calendario intelligente )
> Motore di ricerca interno avanzato con Textbox funzionalit├* di
> aoutocompletamento

Mark Rae [MVP]

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> Full support for Visual Studio 2003/ ready to be ported in (sic) Visual
> Studio 2005

That's not likely to impress anybody around here...

Is there a reason why your app is so out of date...?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

luigi.corrias@gmail.com

Dear friends is a gift for you

it perfectly working and ok isn't developed using asp.net 4.1

sorry..

Juan T. Llibre

Hi, Luigi.

Can you post a description of what your application does ?
In other words, why would anybody be interested in downloading/installing your application ?

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
foros de asp.net, en espa˝ol : http://asp.net.do/foros/
======================================
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Dear friends is a gift for you

> it perfectly working and ok isn't developed using asp.net 4.1
> sorry..

Mark Rae [MVP]

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> it perfectly working and ok isn't developed using asp.net 4.1

ASP.NET 4.1? I assume you mean 1.1

But what does your app do? Why do I need it?

--
Mark Rae
ASP.NET MVP

luigi.corrias@gmail.com

On 4 Dic, 22:40, "Juan T. Llibre" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi, Luigi.
>
> Can you post a description of what your application does ?
> In other words, why would anybody be interested in downloading/installing your application ?
>
> Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
> asp.net faq :http://asp.net.do/faq/
> foros de asp.net, en espa˝ol :http://asp.net.do/foros/
> ======================================

Sure Prof. Libre

This application was originally my work for an italian pubblish
company..
I think it as an intranet application with a set of very useful
functionality
I love if it will be considerated a starter kit, and used it, and
improved..
I love if you translate my post in your spanish asp.net forum

Thanks in advance

Luigi