Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Schedule your Call of Duty 2 Games Here

Schedule your Call of Duty 2 Games Here

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Welcome gentlemen. You too, Unholy. This has been established as the offical topic for scheduling Call of Duty 2 game sessions. The basic idea is to post the server and the time (indicate your timezone too) you want to play, and other gamers can respond to state if they will join your gaming session.

If you wish to schedule another game, please use another topic heading. This one should be reserved for only Call of Duty 2. Accept no substitutes....

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Possible gaming session for Saturday, February 25th. Stay tuned. We want to improve the great gaming session we had on February 18th, and that means getting more players involved earlier in the session.

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Could we hit a different server? Either A41 or Devils or Moongamers? Those give me a good ping and all that. Plus they have some players usually.

Any idea on a timeframe? Later the better for me.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

We could use a different server. Greg (the Marine) likes the one we used last time because you can drop booby traps. Its running a beta version. Post some other server names or links, and we'll try them out. I agree that we want plenty of players. I would like us to form a team if possible, rather than just shoot ourselves. You guys are at a disadvantage when I'm in the game --- running a Big Al's Computer! Hahahahahahha....die sucker.....hahahahha....ahhhhhhh

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Al... Did you forget that in every game you were in last place?

Ahem, mostly the servers I play on are *Devils*, Moongamers, A41 and then occasionally just whatever has a low ping and enough players. I try to avoid servers if they're on either the El Alamin map or that one in France that's mostly open fields as I don't care for those two maps at all.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I wasn't in last place every time. I just got tired when you finally entered the game around 8 PM. You didn't see me in top form.

Hey, wasn't it fun when we started jumping in front of each other? I wonder how that looked to the other players? I bet someone thought it was like a secret greeting or secret handshake. We'll have to do that everytime we enter a new server / game on the same side. It's good for a few laughs until someone puts a bullet through your head....

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hahahaha, yeah, that's true. Was funny though. Ever do a pose? You get everyone to cooperate and find a place to pose for a screen shot to post on forums and so forth. We used to do that in City of Heroes a lot, since you can have unique looking characters and all.

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Nope. Never done that. I would expect we'd all look the same in COD2. I bet my character would be losing his hair, underneath the helmet....

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

Greg will be available for gaming Saturday night. We need a list of servers to join, and since everyone has favorites, lets start posting some names of the servers and everyone should try connecting to them Saturday afternoon to see if they work for all of us. If we can't agree on something, we'll start with that server we used last time (ukc-extreme or something like that). If you want the group to use your favorite game server, now is the time to post it here for us to try.

Official start time: 6PM (maybe just a few people early on)
Official end time: 10PM (could go longer)

Get all your "honey-do's" out of the way by 5PM Saturday so you can prepare yourself mentally for the trashing you are about to receive from BigAl.

It would really help if all members could post their phone numbers and e-mail addresses. We need to be able to communicate with each other if a server gives us problems - jumping around will lose people.

Allen: 703-569-4492 ((E-Mail Removed))
Greg: ??
Mike (Modfather): ??
Mike B (from Allen's work): ??
Nathan (unholy, Australia): +61 7 3206 4235 (STD Bitachs) ((E-Mail Removed))
Tom: 703-569-4492 ((E-Mail Removed)) - Allen's #1 son
Chris: 703-569-4492 ((E-Mail Removed)) - Allen's #2 son

unholy: i added mine in , also fixed up a few things

(c) 2006 Big Al Productions

Last edited by unholy; 02-25-2006 at 02:29 AM..

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

I wont have a legal copy by then, but i could try and play with a ilegal?