Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > Suggest me a good laptop...

Suggest me a good laptop...

nikki

I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
Thanks!

David Harmon

On Sun, 2 Dec 2007 06:50:34 -0800 (PST) in comp.lang.c++, nikki
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote,

Off Topic. Post this question over at comp.sys.laptops

Shadowman

nikki wrote:
> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
> which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
> Thanks!

By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

--
SM
rot13 for email

Jim Langston

"Shadowman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fj1qqu$tkr$(E-Mail Removed)...
> nikki wrote:
>> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
>> which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
>> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
>> Thanks!

> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
> decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

And don't forget, a bit of better butter makes a bitter batter better.

red floyd

Shadowman wrote:
> nikki wrote:
>> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the market
>> which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
>> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
>> Thanks!

> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter of
> decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.

How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

Victor Bazarov

red floyd wrote:
> Shadowman wrote:
>> nikki wrote:
>>> I want to buy laptop but confused due to many varieties sin the
>>> market which one is good...Lenvo, Compaq, LG, HCL and Toshiba..etc..
>>> Please, can any one suggest me batter in quality and color.
>>> Thanks!

>> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter
>> of decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.
>>

> How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
> Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
batters.

red floyd

Victor Bazarov wrote:
> red floyd wrote:
>> Shadowman wrote:
>>> By simply using eggs, flour, and breadcrumbs, one can make a batter
>>> of decent quality. Its color is usually brownish-yellow.
>>>

>> How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and Alex
>> Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

> See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
> batters.

Well, I prefer the red that Vlad wears to the black pinstripes that
A-Rod wears. Does that count?

Victor Bazarov

red floyd wrote:
> Victor Bazarov wrote:
>> red floyd wrote:
>>>>
>>> How do you know he meant that kind of batter? Vlad Guerrero and
>>> Alex Rodriguez are also excellent batters.

>> See, 'nikki' said , "in color". May not be the right term for those
>> batters.

> Well, I prefer the red that Vlad wears to the black pinstripes that
> A-Rod wears. Does that count?

Not sure. I would think those are called "colors" and the request
would be "in <such and such> colorS" (plural). Or is the alternative
"in B&W"?