Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > How to Synchronise Hotmail Calendar with Standard Outlook Calendar using Outlook Connector ??

How to Synchronise Hotmail Calendar with Standard Outlook Calendar using Outlook Connector ??

Synapse Syndrome

I am using the Outlook Connector with Outlook, and I would rather use the
Hotmail Calendar rather than the standard Outlook one, just because it can
be accessed from any computer.

The problem with this is that entries in the Hotmail Calendar do not appear
in Outlook Today, and I do not think that alerts are received through
Outlook. I can also only synchronise my mobile phone with the standard
Outlook Calendar using Nokia PC Suite.

So, is there a way to combine the Hotmail account and the standard Outlook
Calendar into one, or can they be synchronised? If it is not possible, I
will have to forget about the Hotmail one, and just use the standard single
PC one along with my mobile, but I'd prefer not to.

Cheers

ss.