Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > databinding and dynamic controls

databinding and dynamic controls

rodchar

hey all,
can someone please show me references to or how to dynamically build a
textbox and bind it to a datatable field?

thanks,
rodchar

Masudur

On Dec 2, 3:41 am, rodchar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hey all,
> can someone please show me references to or how to dynamically build a
> textbox and bind it to a datatable field?
>
> thanks,
> rodchar

Hi...

Check out this article