Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Perl > Screencasts for a beginner

Screencasts for a beginner

Michael Donaghy

Hi , I am a beginner to perl and to programming in general ,
I have some experience with both python and ruby ,
but perl is a different beast , more complicated
from the outside, but much more powerful,
are there any places for perl screencasts
that teach the basics of perl ?

Ruby Screencasts Felix The cat Ruby 4 03-10-2009 04:59 AM
Python Agile Software Development Tools Screencasts percious Python 4 07-08-2008 03:27 AM
Would You Write Python Articles or Screencasts for Money? Jeff Rush Python 4 04-26-2007 02:06 PM
More Python screencasts (Google videos) kirby.urner@gmail.com Python 1 01-28-2007 09:59 AM
Nitro Screencasts George Moschovitis Ruby 17 12-22-2005 07:52 AM

Advertisments