Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Screensaver in windows ultimate 64-bit keeps turning itself on!!!

Screensaver in windows ultimate 64-bit keeps turning itself on!!!

merlin4678

hi i do hope someone can help me as this problem is driving me potty since a
series of updates around the middle of november 2007 my screensaver keeps
turning itself on everytime i disable it it still manages to come back on
again even when ive left the computer idle for a few hours with screensaver
set to none i still come back to the dreaded windows logo flying about, ive
tried various forums but no one seems to have any suggestions please help me
your my only hope!!!

Randor

Hi!

Check that: