Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Excel usage

Excel usage

=?Utf-8?B?R2lsIE1hY2FyaWNv?=

How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
a simple way?

Bigus Dickus

"Gil Macarico" <Gil http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
> a simple way?

Is this an MCSE Exam question?

The Excel NG is down there

Bigus Dickus
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Kline Sphere

>How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book, in
>a simple way?

timmmaaaa

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Kurt

Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
delete.

....kurt

"Gil Macarico" <Gil (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> How can I remove the same Line (ex:80) in all the sheets of a Excel book,
> in
> a simple way?

LRM

"Kurt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
> worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
> delete.
>
> ...kurt

Kurt, you are such a helpful guy!

TechGeekPro

On Feb 20, 2006 at 8:08pm "LRM" blathered:

> "Kurt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
>> worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
>> delete.
>>
>> ...kurt
>>

> Kurt, you are such a helpful guy!

Yeah. He really should stop that. This is no place for that.

--
TGP MCNGP #100100
Multi-million dollar technology is worthless in the hands of morons.

JaR

the plaintive wail of Kurt:

> Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
> worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
> delete.

Hey! That works slick!

Thanks.

Now, should the day come that I ever need to know that, I...

uh...

....fsck.

Should that day ever come, I will most likely have forgotten that.

But thanks, anyway.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110

Kurt

Or else I just finally found a questoin I could answer.

....kurt

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Kurt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Wrong group, but select first worksheet, hold shift and select last
>> worksheet (all will be hilighted) select row 80, right-click and select
>> delete.
>>
>> ...kurt
>>

> Kurt, you are such a helpful guy!

Jtyc

> Or else I just finally found a questoin I could answer.

I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

JaR

plaintive wail of Jtyc:

> I'm still waiting for someone to ask how to make an abatis.

A trebuchet would be more useful. One at least large enough to chuck an AS-
400 about a quarter mile would do it.

--
JaR
MCNGP 10110