Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > VOIP/Wireless router/FWT/FWP

VOIP/Wireless router/FWT/FWP

ryan.mo.gk@gmail.com

VOIP/DTU/FWT/FWP/Payphone/PCM/PDH
(GaoKe COMMUNICATIONS TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD)

Dear Sir:
Glad to meet you. This is Ryan from GaoKe telecommunications.
We are a famous telecom access equipment manufacturer in China with 15
years. (ISO 9001,14001)

Our products include:

1. 2/4/8/16/32 VOIP Gateway(4/8 passed CE), supports SIP/H.323/H.248/
MGCP;
120 Trunking Media Gateway(2E1&4E1),WiFi IP Phone(CE +Nortel
certificate);

2. 1/4 lines FWT(CDMA/GSM),supports FWT+PSTN, G3 FWT+FAX;
FWP(CE&RoHS), Wireless Payphone, Wireless card (EDGE/EVDO/HSDPA);

3. GSM/CDMA router ,CDMA modem (EDGE/EVDO/HSDPA);
4. MSAP ,PDH, PCM , DXC MUX,EPON Ethernet Over Fiber Transceiver.(for
PSTN operator)

Our local partner: China Mobile, China Unicom, China Telecom and so on
Overseas partner: Entel Telecom, Telmex Telecom
Company with OEM :ABB, Agilent, Alcatel,Entel

If you are interested in any products, send a E-mail to me . I will
response as soon as possible.

Best Wishes

Ryan.Mo
0verseas Department
GuangZhou GaoKe Communications Technology CO.,LTD
(VOIP/DTU/FWT/FWP/Payphone/EPON/PCM/PDH)
Tel:86-13560176161 8620-8259 8351
E-Mail:(E-Mail Removed)/MSN:(E-Mail Removed)
www.gktel.com.cn/english

Bob M

> Dear Sir:
> Glad to meet you. This is Ryan from GooK telecommunications.
> We are a famous telecom access equipment manufacturer in China with 15
> years.

Go suck on lead paint spammer.