Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Welcome screen not welcome

Welcome screen not welcome

mona@Ve.com

All of a sudden my PC is putting up a welcome screen with my name only on it...

Used to be it just booted with no stupid extra screen...

How do I go back to not having to do anything extra to boot?

( Win XP Pro SP2)

Bareill

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> All of a sudden my PC is putting up a welcome screen with my name only on
> it...
>
> Used to be it just booted with no stupid extra screen...
>
> How do I go back to not having to do anything extra to boot?
>
> ( Win XP Pro SP2)

http://www.pchell.com/support/welcomescreen.shtml

mixin

Welcome screen not "welcome"

ha, funny ..

*badoum, tish*

mona@Ve.com

On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:34:56 GMT, "mixin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Welcome screen not "welcome"
>
>ha, funny ..
>
>*badoum, tish*

Ha... that's funnier then a screen door on a Hijab...

but...

You know why cannibals don't eat clowns?

'Cause they taste funny...

Did you hear about the Irishman who got a little too drunk when he went to the
Vatican?

He accidentally kissed his wife...

and then beat the Popes foot to a bloody pulp with a coal shovel...!

but seriously....

Why are Catholics so against gay marriage?

I mean, they can play with the choir boys but they can't marry 'em?

anyway I have to go and

robis

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> On Tue, 04 Dec 2007 16:34:56 GMT, "mixin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>

>>Welcome screen not "welcome"
>>
>>ha, funny ..
>>
>>*badoum, tish*
>>

> Ha... that's funnier then a screen door on a Hijab...
>

> but...
>

> You know why cannibals don't eat clowns?
>
> 'Cause they taste funny...
>

> Did you hear about the Irishman who got a little too drunk when he went to
> the
> Vatican?
>
> He accidentally kissed his wife...
>
> and then beat the Popes foot to a bloody pulp with a coal shovel...!
>

> but seriously....
>

> Why are Catholics so against gay marriage?
>
> I mean, they can play with the choir boys but they can't marry 'em?
>

> anyway I have to go and

lol!