Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Guest Book Help

Guest Book Help

Pastor Buddy

Please help me with Impression/FrontPage guest book. I am webmaster for a
small local funeral home. The guestbook is provided for those wishing to send
their condolences to the bereaved. Lately, I am getting SPAMMED with the most
vile website addresses that are extremely graphic in nature. My server
provider said I need to use a server side guest book in order to eliminate
it. Unfortunately, the server’s guestbook Gui is not compatible for our
needs. Is there a Microsoft solution for this? PLEASE help! I am sure you can
imagine the horror for a relative or friend of a deceased to read that
garbage!

Quick-Tech

When you need help with microsoft stuff, it's always good to go to the
knowledge base or newsgroups for help or info.
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...xp=&sloc=en-us

click or copy the link to your browser and look to the left, click English
and then find frontpage (it probaly will open up to that already)help.
If you need hosting or a secure guest book try us at
www.quick-techhosting.com

Shaun H.
Quick-Tech Computer Services
New Haven, CT 06519
www.quick-tech.com

"Pastor Buddy" <Pastor http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please help me with Impression/FrontPage guest book. I am webmaster for a
> small local funeral home. The guestbook is provided for those wishing to
> send
> their condolences to the bereaved. Lately, I am getting SPAMMED with the
> most
> vile website addresses that are extremely graphic in nature. My server
> provider said I need to use a server side guest book in order to eliminate
> it. Unfortunately, the server's guestbook Gui is not compatible for our
> needs. Is there a Microsoft solution for this? PLEASE help! I am sure you
> can
> imagine the horror for a relative or friend of a deceased to read that
> garbage!

how can i check it

i need help getting started with this program

"Pastor Buddy" wrote:

> Please help me with Impression/FrontPage guest book. I am webmaster for a
> small local funeral home. The guestbook is provided for those wishing to send
> their condolences to the bereaved. Lately, I am getting SPAMMED with the most
> vile website addresses that are extremely graphic in nature. My server
> provider said I need to use a server side guest book in order to eliminate
> it. Unfortunately, the server’s guestbook Gui is not compatible for our
> needs. Is there a Microsoft solution for this? PLEASE help! I am sure you can
> imagine the horror for a relative or friend of a deceased to read that
> garbage!

how can i check it

help,one touchof the windows live call button lrts you see who's and you're
on your way to making a video call