Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > add and remove utility

add and remove utility

Lostinspace

After rebuilding friend's computer from 98 and XP Pro, found that add/remove
tool is empty when using. All other tools work. Have many apps loaded and
none show. Any thoughts?

R. C. White

Hi, Lost.

Sorry, you lost me. :>(

What operating system are you using?

My best guess - from your UNinformative post - is that you've rebuilt your
friend's computer, which was running Win98 and WinXP Pro. And I assume -
since this newsgroup is dedicated to 64-bit systems - that you're trying to
install either WinXP x64 or Vista (some version) x64.

How am I doing for shooting in the dark?

If you want an intelligent answer, you'll need to post an intelligent
question. Tell us, step by step, what you have done and what results you
have seen. Don't assume that we can read your mind or see your computer.

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX