Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > windows xp pro product key

windows xp pro product key

AJ Royer

I had another comp i bought and the product key worked fine but now my
computer fried and i installed the memory into a crappy comp[uter i had so i
have a computer and installed windows xp because al it had before was
windows 98 but now it is telling me my product key is not authentic and well
it is i ghet this after i installundtes and what have before thati was not
getting told it was un authentic but anyway i want to be able to d everything
i was able to do before and it is not allowing me because of this issue i am
on the comp and th coomp allowd me to submit the product key but it is now
microsolve that is telling me it is not authentic even though it is and
should be

XS11E

AJ Royer <AJ http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I had another comp i bought and the product key worked fine but
> now my computer fried and i installed the memory into a crappy
> comp[uter i had so i have a computer and installed windows xp
> because al it had before was windows 98 but now it is telling me
> my product key is not authentic and well it is i ghet this after i
> installundtes and what have before thati was not getting told it
> was un authentic but anyway i want to be able to d everything i
> was able to do before and it is not allowing me because of this
> issue i am on the comp and th coomp allowd me to submit the
> product key but it is now microsolve that is telling me it is not
> authentic even though it is and should be

Using a spell checker along with punctuation and capitalization will
make your post much easier to read.

You need to use the telephone option to activate the software.

The Usenet Improvement Project:
http://improve-usenet.org

Charlie Russel - MVP

If your copy of Windows XP was included with the computer that was fried,
you can NOT use it on another computer. Copies that come with a computer are
OEM copies and tied to the hardware they were purchased with.

If this is a retail copy, then you can move it to a new machine. But you'll
likely have to use the telephone activation option.

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/xperts64

"AJ Royer" <AJ (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>I had another comp i bought and the product key worked fine but now my
> computer fried and i installed the memory into a crappy comp[uter i had so
> have a computer and installed windows xp because al it had before was
> windows 98 but now it is telling me my product key is not authentic and
> well
> it is i ghet this after i installundtes and what have before thati was not
> getting told it was un authentic but anyway i want to be able to d
> everything
> i was able to do before and it is not allowing me because of this issue i
> am
> on the comp and th coomp allowd me to submit the product key but it is now
> microsolve that is telling me it is not authentic even though it is and
> should be

DP

Could you please state that in the form of a question?