Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Mika

Blinky the Shark

Guys...just spit the damned bait, eh?

--
Blinky
Killing all posts from Google Groups

Jonathan N. Little

Blinky the Shark wrote:
> Guys...just spit the damned bait, eh?

Do ya think?

The new Luigi...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Andy Dingley

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The new Luigi...

Certainly reminiscent. Smarter than Bullis, but you still couldn't
pound a clue into this one if you greased it first and swung a #8
cluebat.

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
Andy Dingley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >The new Luigi...

> Certainly reminiscent.

You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

--
dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme wrote:
> In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> Andy Dingley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:21:38 -0500, "Jonathan N. Little"
>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> The new Luigi...

>> Certainly reminiscent.

> You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
> be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
> should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
> trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.

Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

dorayme

In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > Andy Dingley <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >> Certainly reminiscent.

> > You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
> > be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
> > should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
> > trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.
> >

> Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.

--
dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

dorayme wrote:
> In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$(E-Mail Removed)>,
> "Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>> dorayme wrote:

>>> You guys are undiscriminating! He is nothing like Luigi. Please
>>> be more reverential. The folks at http://tinyurl.com/3chvmx
>>> should not take so lightly the name of a legend. It can lead to
>>> trouble in Italian and Swedish courts.
>>>

>> Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

> He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
> Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
> never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
> false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.

Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up...

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Beauregard T. Shagnasty

dorayme wrote:

> And I don't have and never had any male beau friends.

<sob> .. <sniff>

--
-bts

dorayme

In article <1a0e4$4750cd69$40cba7a3$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article <7e50d$4750bb01$40cba7a3$(E-Mail Removed)>,

> >> Oh sorry I forgot, Luigi was your "Special Beau"

> > He was not any kind of "beau" to me. No more than Charles
> > Darwin's beetles were to Charles Darwin. And I don't have and
> > never had any male beau friends. So, Jonathan, please. No more
> > false memories. It makes me uncomfortable.
> >

> Awh, c'mon dorayme...the way you two chatted it up...

Yeah ok... I have tried my best to deny it above but you see
though everything! <g>

--
dorayme

dorayme

In article
<q744j.3829$(E-Mail Removed)>,
"Beauregard T. Shagnasty" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
>
> > And I don't have and never had any male beau friends.

> <sob> .. <sniff>

.... do motor bikes and muscle cars (I learnt this term from
Adrienne btw) count as male? I have loved these. Deeply.

(In Jan 08, I have had an offer to use a BMW R65 for a country
trip. I am bit rusty but I can't resist... I must dig out my
leather and real-glass "Biggles" goggles, the helmet is right
here.)

--
dorayme