Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSE Study

MCSE Study

matt

What is the best way to study for MCSE.

Bigus Dickus

"matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> What is the best way to study for MCSE.

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/

Read MS Press, and stay away from dumps.

--
Bigus Dickus

The Rev [MCT]

Sybex Books are also good. And the newly reformed Transcenders aren't too
bad for practice exams now either.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> What is the best way to study for MCSE.
>>

> http://www.microsoft.com/learning/
>
> Read MS Press, and stay away from dumps.
>
> --
> Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> Sybex Books are also good. And the newly reformed Transcenders aren't too
> bad for practice exams now either.

That's what I've been hearing. If you're still looking through recent posts,
you'll find one by me where I called Transcender a dvmp, but then I apologized
for the remark.

--
Bigus Dickus
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

The Rev [MCT]

Well they were nothing more than Dumps until Microsoft made them change
their ways...That's why I said newly reformed...

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Sybex Books are also good. And the newly reformed Transcenders aren't too
>> bad for practice exams now either.
>>

> That's what I've been hearing. If you're still looking through recent
> posts,
> you'll find one by me where I called Transcender a dvmp, but then I
> apologized
> for the remark.
>
> --
> Bigus Dickus
> A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Bigus Dickus

"The Rev [MCT]" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Well they were nothing more than Dumps until Microsoft made them change
> their ways...That's why I said newly reformed...

I understand that, now. I didn't when I wrote my first post about them. That's
why I apologized for being wrong.

--
Bigus Dickus
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Consultant

apply what you read

"matt" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> What is the best way to study for MCSE.

Bigus Dickus

> apply what you read

Excellent suggestion. Why don't more people do that?

--
Bigus Dickus
A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Consultant

retarded

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Om%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> apply what you read

> Excellent suggestion. Why don't more people do that?
>
> --
> Bigus Dickus
> A man's only as old as the woman he feels.

Bigus Dickus

> retarded

sorry....geez

pbhtttt~~~~~