Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > error message when trying to enable Internet Connection Sharing

error message when trying to enable Internet Connection Sharing

=?Utf-8?B?R2FtZXJtYW41Mg==?=

HI,
I am having a problem with re-enabling my ICS. I use a wireless laptop
(win xp pro sp2) to connect to our home wireless network. I use my laptop
and my wireless adapter(with ISC enabled) to connect to my playstation 2 to
play games online. Everything was fine untill we changed our workgroup
name so they would all be on the same workgroup. When we did that it whiped
out all my settings i had, so i went back through, bridged my wireless
connectiong and my local area connection back together, and took off the
wireless connection from the bridge and then went to the wirelesses
properties and pushed to enable ICS and it comes up with "An error occured
while Internet Connection Sharing was being enabled. Cannot complete this
function." So I figured i might not of turned on ICS when i redid my
workgroup, but i had and it still won't work. If anybody has a clue and would
like to help I would apperciate it.

Thanks
Brett