Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Ivor and Ron - a theory

Ivor and Ron - a theory

Linker3000

It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
public tussle with their internal alter egos?

Could be a TV series there!?

Linker3000

....in my minds eye I can see a character like Tommy Cooper with that
split clothing - left profile = Ivor, Right profile - Ron.

Hey ho.

Ivor Jones

"Linker3000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
in message news:fink2u$30n5$(E-Mail Removed)
: : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
: : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
: : egos?
: :
: : Could be a TV series there!?

Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here but
I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.

Ivor

Linker3000

Ivor Jones wrote:

> "Linker3000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote
> in message news:fink2u$30n5$(E-Mail Removed)
> : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
> : : person having a public tussle with their internal alter
> : : egos?
> : :
> : : Could be a TV series there!?
>
> Now there are insults and insults..! I think I should be offended here
> but I've just got in from work and I don't have the energy.
>
> Ivor

G'nite

{{{{{Welcome}}}}}

Linker3000 wrote:
> It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
> public tussle with their internal alter egos?
>
> Could be a TV series there!?

No, they are two different people.

--
http://www.nhsconfidentiality.org
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/MetricNow

Jon

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) declared for all the world to
hear...
> It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
> public tussle with their internal alter egos?
>
> Could be a TV series there!?

Not a very good one.
--
Regards
Jon

mymail@hotmail.com

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
>public tussle with their internal alter egos?

How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a totally usless
voip provider .

Ivor Jones

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)
: : On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 00:02:17 +0000, Linker3000
: : <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
: :
: : : It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same
: : : person having a public tussle with their internal
: : : alter egos?
: : How dare you class me has a greasy biker who supports a
: : totally usless voip provider .

"Has"..? Ye gods Ron, will you never get it right..?! Also what does
"usless" mean..?

You're wrong again on another two counts, I am in no way greasy and I
don't support a totally useless VoIP provider.

I am however a biker and proud of it. Why that should be a problem for you
is beyond me.

Ivor

Graham.

"Linker3000" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fink2u$30n5$(E-Mail Removed)...
> It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a public
> tussle with their internal alter egos?
>
> Could be a TV series there!?

Recent comments about Ron's venacular style of writing convinces me he is
actually Parker out of Thunderbirds.

--
Graham

%Profound_observation%

Eric

Must be married - I read this newsgroup for voip info and also get to
read this daily soap opera interspersed with the other posts.

Come on Guys - kiss and make up - then you can talk telephony to each other.

Linker3000 wrote:
> It strikes me that they are maybe one and the same person having a
> public tussle with their internal alter egos?
>
> Could be a TV series there!?

OT: Bikes (was Re: Ivor and Ron - a theory) J(ohn|ane) Doe UK VOIP 2 12-08-2007 04:05 PM
Exclusive squabble thread for Ivor and Ron (Everybody else, please ignore!) Roger Mills UK VOIP 17 09-15-2007 01:58 PM
FAO IVOR JONES RE : VONAGE BigDaddy UK VOIP 17 09-21-2005 11:56 AM
fao ivor UK VOIP 31 08-17-2005 01:23 PM
New book on Information Theory and State-of-the-art Coding Theory David MacKay VOIP 0 11-05-2003 10:42 PM

Advertisments