Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > New D300 Probs

New D300 Probs

Allen

JimmyG wrote:
> IFDAH = "I F-ing DID, AssHole"
>

> WTF, ... I'm deleting this group anyhow.

I don't know what idiot responded to your question because whoever it
was apparently is in my killfile. Although there are many helpful,
courteous people who read this group there are a huge number of total
misfits and scum who think they are either comedians or know everything;
my killfile for this group is by far the largest of any ng that I
follow. There is at least one who changes its identify on almost every
post. If you make good use of your browser's filtering and/or can put up
with their trash, you will find that there are many helpful folks here.
Back to your camera problem: I can't address that, but I'm sure that
someone will help you.
Allen

acl

On Dec 1, 3:19 am, "JimmyG" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> IFDAH = "I F-ing DID, AssHole"
>

> WTF, ... I'm deleting this group anyhow.

Hey, if you're still reading, can you put up a raw file that you find
problematic somewhere so I can download and look at it?

me@mine.net

On Fri, 30 Nov 2007 16:16:23 -0800, in rec.photo.digital "JimmyG"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Thank you VERY much for a coherant, intelligent response.

I thought you said you spent hours RTFM? This isn't really any different
than using exposure compensation, except it isn't noted on the camera's lcd
and possibly exif.

Why don't you let folks know exactly what you are shooting , what specific
settings you are using and how you determined that your exposure is one
stop off?