Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Error Smime3.dll for Firefox

Error Smime3.dll for Firefox

XGA XGA is offline
Junior Member

For about a week now I've been unable to manually open my Firefox. I was only able to open it through signing onto AIM. But last night I decided to just finally fix the problem so I uninstalled the firefox and then reinstalled it, but when I try to install it, an error keeps coming up (smime3.dll). I've even downloaded smime3.dll and extracted the file to see if firefox would finally install but still nothing. Please, can someone help!