Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > SIP-ISDN Gateway in 1760 ?

SIP-ISDN Gateway in 1760 ?

Christian

Hi, i want to setup a gateway between my SIP account and a VIC-
NT/TE on a 1760. Has anybody a working config or can help me ?
Thanks in advance - Chris

Merv

Take a look at the Cisco IOS SIP Configuration guide:
http://www.cisco.com/application/pdf...00801d3d3d.pdf

There is a whole section on SIP ISDN configuration