Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Thunderbird: Display custom header(s)?

Thunderbird: Display custom header(s)?

Gwen Morse

I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
or not.

I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
message view.

Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

I've tried googling for this but I'm clearly not coming up with the
right search terms, as I instead keep coming up with program that add
custom headers to e-mail messages.

Gwen
--
Gwen Morse (E-Mail Removed)
"Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then

Miller

*Gwen Morse* wrote on 29.11.07 05:06:
> I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
> custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
> or not.
>
> I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
> message view.
>
> Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
> Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

Mnenhy * could* work for you. http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/

HTH, Miller

Rom

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 23:06:03 -0500, Gwen Morse wrote:

> I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
> custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
> or not.
>
> I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
> message view.
>
> Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
> Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

Mnenhy:
<https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/2516>
<http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/>

Headers Toggle:
<https://addons.update.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/1489>

View Headers Toggle Button:
<https://addons.update.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/210>

--
Rom

Gwen Morse

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:49:25 +0100, Miller <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

>*Gwen Morse* wrote on 29.11.07 05:06:
>> I use a program called Popfile for bayesian spam filtering. It adds
>> custom headers to each of my messages when it classifies them as spam
>> or not.
>>
>> I would like to display these headers as part of my normal inbox
>> message view.
>>
>> Right now, all I can display are Subject, From, Sender, Reply-To,
>> Date, To, and CC, and occasionally Content-transfer-encoding.

>Mnenhy * could* work for you. http://mnenhy.mozdev.org/
>
>HTH, Miller

Thank you, this works perfectly!

Gwen