Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Brain dumps

Brain dumps

Bigus Dickus

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Google is your friend.....
>>
>> ...it's a Python thing
>>
>> --
>> Bigus Dickus

> No, it isn't

Yes it is you dolt! Ok, here, I'll fsuking tell you. Biggus Dickus is a
character in Monty Python's The Life of Brian. However, to avoid copyright
infringement (and to make searcing for it that much more difficult), I
removed a 'g'. But it has been spelled both ways, so a search would have
been pretty simple, but hell, you probably weren't listening anyways.

http://www.intriguing.com/mp/_sounds/lb/bigus.wav
--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-20.htm

Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.

--
Bigus Dickus

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-20.htm
>>

> Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.

You could always just toss it in the bit bucket. Plonking is a recreational
sport around here.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

Gorm Braarvig

> to avoid copyright infringement

This is the information I was looking for.

"My addwess is one of the high points of the Passover. My fwiend, Biggus
Dickus, has come all the way fwom Wome just to hear it."

I'm not saying you can't spell your name, I just wondered. I've seen "Biggus
Diccus" and "BIGGVS DICCVS" before, that's why I ask, and yes, I'm a fan.

Bigus Dickus

"LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/brian/brian-20.htm
>>>

>> Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.
>>

> You could always just toss it in the bit bucket. Plonking is a
> recreational sport around here.

I suppose I could, he is getting on my nerves and nothing we say to him
seems to matter. Unfortuantely, it's not in my nature to just cut someone
off, my ex-wife was like that (Google Lorena Bobbitt).

BTW if you didn't notice that was a K'ism...

--
Bigus Dickus

Gorm Braarvig

>> Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.
>>

> You could always just toss it in the bit bucket. Plonking is a
> recreational sport around here.
>
> --
> LRM
> MCNGP 7^2

kill file is not here to stay, leetness is dead
logo with matrix ok done
I wish I was a linguist too

LRM

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> "LRM" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>
>>> "Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>>>

>>> Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.
>>>

>> You could always just toss it in the bit bucket. Plonking is a
>> recreational sport around here.
>>

> I suppose I could, he is getting on my nerves and nothing we say to him
> seems to matter. Unfortuantely, it's not in my nature to just cut someone
> off, my ex-wife was like that (Google Lorena Bobbitt).
>
> BTW if you didn't notice that was a K'ism...

No need to school me on K'ism, I have my MCNGP cert. However, in most cases
we quote the K in K'ism, not the flat characters.

Even I am offended by the LB reference. The purpose of plonking is to
eliminate the clutter, think of it as adjusting the dial while tuning into a
radio station so that you can't hear the static.

--
LRM
MCNGP 7^2

LRM

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> kill file is not here to stay, leetness is dead
> logo with matrix ok done
> I wish I was a linguist too

Which side of the mushroom did you eat?

Bigus Dickus

> kill file is not here to stay, leetness is dead

Where is it going?

> logo with matrix ok done

You don't act stupid. You tell your Dad that I am going to sue him. He is
going to go to jail.

> I wish I was a linguist too

I'm a cunning linguist

--
Bigus Dickus

Gorm Braarvig

>>> Please just get lost OK, because we're fed up.
>>>

>> You could always just toss it in the bit bucket. Plonking is a
>> recreational sport around here.
>>

> I suppose I could, he is getting on my nerves and nothing we say to him
> seems to matter. Unfortuantely, it's not in my nature to just cut someone
> off, my ex-wife was like that (Google Lorena Bobbitt).

Man, that's graphic, so that's were the 'g' went.

I'm glad you don't give (me) up. It's a learning exp for me.

> BTW if you didn't notice that was a K'ism...

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM
brain dumps talid MCSE 1 07-13-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments