Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Brain dumps

Brain dumps

FrisbeeŽ

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23yqi5$(E-Mail Removed)...

>> PotW
>>

> That should be nominated for PotM or PotY.
>
> Very nice Gorm

It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.

Perhaps he knows something we don't.

Rowdy Yates

FrisbeeŽ wrote:
> "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23yqi5$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> PotW
>>>

>> That should be nominated for PotM or PotY.
>>
>> Very nice Gorm

> It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.
>
> Perhaps he knows something we don't.

I think it's time we consult with a professional to find out what he knows.

http://www.city.brampton.on.ca/theat...es/kreskin.jpg

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

Bigus Dickus

> It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.
>
> Perhaps he knows something we don't.

And I can understand why. Gorm stepped in on a thread Lasher responded to
"is anyone else using Ms virtual PC 2004 for cert training" in the MCDST NG
dated 1/22/06

news:eN19$(E-Mail Removed):

--
Bigus Dickus

Bigus Dickus

> I think it's time we consult with a professional to find out what he
> knows.
>
> http://www.city.brampton.on.ca/theat...es/kreskin.jpg

A professional what? I think a professional exotic dancer (yes, a str!pper)
would do much more for him than that yuppy would.

--
Bigus Dickus

Gorm Braarvig

>> It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.
>>
>> Perhaps he knows something we don't.
>>

> And I can understand why. Gorm stepped in on a thread Lasher responded to
> "is anyone else using Ms virtual PC 2004 for cert training" in the MCDST
> NG dated 1/22/06

I'm not sorry.
I can't stand the expression: "this is too hard for you"
which is what I read from: "Virtual PC is intended mainly for virtual test
servers".
People keeps telling me I can't do this and I can't do that, and they are
often right because of the self-fulfilling prophecy.
Playing with Virtual PC has potential to givre you hands on experience with
installation and configuration, which is helpful for any PC user. (yes, your
mama too).
Builds confidence.

Bigus Dickus

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> It would seem that Lasher does not agree with us.
>>>
>>> Perhaps he knows something we don't.
>>>

>> And I can understand why. Gorm stepped in on a thread Lasher responded
>> to "is anyone else using Ms virtual PC 2004 for cert training" in the
>> MCDST NG dated 1/22/06
>>

> I'm not sorry.

Did I ask for an apology?

> I can't stand the expression: "this is too hard for you"
> which is what I read from: "Virtual PC is intended mainly for virtual test
> servers".

See that's where you made your *first* mistake. You read too much into it.
The *whole* point of that thread was that virtualization is *not* needed for
the MCDST Cert. All you need is a single OS....and that OS should be XP, as
that is what the MCDST is all about. Nothing else. Why would anyone need to
spend so many resources installing VPC on a computer unless that computer is
not XP. But the MS Press book comes with a trial version of XP Pro. So why
waste the time.

> People keeps telling me I can't do this and I can't do that, and they are
> often right because of the self-fulfilling prophecy.

Those people are idiots for telling you anything. You don't listen!

> Playing with Virtual PC has potential to givre you hands on experience
> with installation and configuration, which is helpful for any PC user.
> (yes, your mama too).

And this is where you really *fsuked* up. Again, there is no need for
virtualization when working toward a simple MCDST cert. It is a waste of
time.

Now mutherfsuker....what about my mama?????

I'll bet *your mama* is a cheating a$$fsuker just like you. Are you the
milkman's little squirt? I just pray your computer eats itself with all the
malware from the br@indumps you've installed too.

> Builds confidence.

Confidence? More like Confusion by the way you're talking.

--
Bigus Dickus

Gorm Braarvig

he, he... you guys are just too much.
btw. what's the story with these names you use?

Bigus Dickus

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> he, he... you guys are just too much.
> btw. what's the story with these names you use?

Google is your friend.....

....it's a Python thing

--
Bigus Dickus

Gorm Braarvig

> Google is your friend.....
>
> ...it's a Python thing
>
> --
> Bigus Dickus

No, it isn't

Gorm Braarvig

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM
brain dumps talid MCSE 1 07-13-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments