Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Brain dumps

Brain dumps

Gorm Braarvig

<LOL>

If you use braindumps, your machine will be infected by criminals.
You get what you give.

Story
These groups are so much about brain dumps and exam cheats, so I wanted to
see what the fuzz was all about. I set up an isolated environment and a
file-sharing client, downloaded cheat software, backed up and secured the
environment, and ran setup. To my amusement I got infected with a trojan. If
you try to cheat on the exams, you deserve what's coming to you.

So let this be a warning to you cheaters.

Procedure
1) Install Virtual PC (or Virtual Server)
2) Install Windows Server (or whatever) in a virtual image
3) Install Windows Defender (or other malware detection tool)
4) Back up the image
5) Install LimeWire (or other per to per stuff)
6) Search for "certs", "brain dump", etc.
7) Download some of the "products" (If you, as I did, download brain dumps
on issues that aren't interesting to you, you can test it without comitting
moral suicide, I downloaded some CISCO dump)
Disconnect the network adapter from your configuration and remove any
shared folders
9) Log in as administrator on the image (to open up as much as possible)
10) Optionally: set up loopback adapter (in case the rootkits, viruses, etc.
just shows up if it finds there is a network there)
11) Close all programs and have a look in Task Manager
12) Run brain dump "software"
13) Close all programs and have a look in Task Manager (there are, of course
ways of hiding yourself from the list, but I didn't suspect these criminals
to be very advanced)

Hopefully you will burn when you get to interviews too, of course.

</LOL>

FrisbeeŽ

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> <LOL>
>
> If you use braindumps, your machine will be infected by criminals.
> You get what you give.

<kerschnippity>

PotW

Nice, Gorm.

Gorm Braarvig

And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
salesmen (doesn't work on 2nd and 3rd world hackers)...

<crosspost desc="copy of earlier post on microsoft.public.cert.mcdst">

"obvious"

I will try to help you braindump salesmen.

1) Print out a sheet of paper with the word "obvious" centered on it.
2) Find a comfortable setting and hold the page saying "obvious" in a
position as you would if reading it.
3) Get someone to read the following passage (make them reherse first
without you listening)

---
(In a calm deep hypnotic voice, not too slow or boring)
Focus your eyes on an object,
it's not important what you look at, just make sure you relax and sit
comfortable.
(make sure he/she does not look at the word "obvious")
(continue with hypnotic induction if you want)

From now on,-
when ever you see the word "obvious",-
you will feel a desire to change this immoral behaviour, NOW.
The thought of this change makes you feel warm inside.
You can feel it, NOW.
You are warm inside.
Where do you feel it the most? (wait for answer)
You feel the warmth move around in your body in a cercular
motion to fill your entire body with a desire to change.
(pause, wait for physiogical change)
I KNOW that you will follow through and break this pattern, NOW.
Use your certifications and contacts and wisdom to do something useful.
Something that will make you feel good, NOW.
Something that will make your mother proud.
OK. Put the paper somewhere you find it when we shall talk again and you are
done. Go on.
---

Repeat this after a day, after a week and after a month and you will no
longer feel the desire to sell braindumps.

Good luck.
Gorm Braarvig.

</crosspost>

....it was so much work, so I post it one more time.

Bigus Dickus

> PotW

That should be nominated for PotM or PotY.

Very nice Gorm

Bigus Dickus

> ...it was so much work, so I post it one more time.

Good Work Gorm, I do remember see it. Got a pretty good chuckle out of it
too.

Bigus Dickus

> Good Work Gorm, I do remember see it. Got a pretty good chuckle out of it
> too.

Well you can tell I haven't had my coffee yet...

--
Bigus Dickus

Lasher

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:#WgMQaINGHA.3788
@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl:

> To my amusement I got infected with a trojan.

You tried to download a br@indump you cheating a$$fusker, so don't even try
and play it off like you're "Mr. Perfect trying to protect everyone else".
Go die in a hole Gorm.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Lasher

"Gorm Braarvig" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
> salesmen (doesn't work on 2nd and 3rd world hackers)...
>
> <crosspost desc="copy of earlier post on microsoft.public.cert.mcdst">
>
> "obvious"

Yes, very obvious that you're a troll. I did my mantra this morning and
said "Gorm is a troll.....Gorm is a trollll"....

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Gorm Braarvig

>> To my amusement I got infected with a trojan.
>
> You tried to download a br@indump

actually I _did_ download a dump... I could explain, but I think I already
have?

> you a$$fusker,

Well, I am sure you're a good looking guy, but I'm married, so thank you,
but no thank you.

> so don't even try and play it off like you're "Mr. Perfect trying to
> protect everyone else".

ok, sorry. I'll stop being "Mr. Perfect".

> Go die in a hole Gorm.

in time

Gorm Braarvig

>> And here is a hypnotic session I made for the brain dump producers and
>> salesmen (doesn't work on 2nd and 3rd world hackers)...
>>
>> <crosspost desc="copy of earlier post on microsoft.public.cert.mcdst">
>>
>> "obvious"
>>

> Yes, very obvious that you're a troll. I did my mantra this morning and
> said "Gorm is a troll.....Gorm is a trollll"....

what is a troll?

left brain and right brain permutations pataphor Python 0 06-14-2009 07:14 PM
How well the brain dumps would be? GTS MCSD 1 01-02-2005 11:05 PM
brain dumps Matthew MCSD 40 11-12-2003 08:23 PM
Re: brain dumps Beoweolf Microsoft Certification 3 07-14-2003 02:38 AM
brain dumps talid MCSE 1 07-13-2003 05:26 PM

Advertisments