Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > upload file/size

upload file/size

Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
size? Please help.

Scott Roberts

<httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />

Google "httpRuntime" for more details.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
> size? Please help.

Alexey Smirnov

On Nov 28, 9:05 pm, "Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-
software.com> wrote:
> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
>
> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
>
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>

> > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
> > size? Please help.- Hide quoted text -

More about httpRuntime Element
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1f13641.aspx

Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

"Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
>
> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge

file
> > size? Please help.

Scott Roberts

By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing.

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?
>

> "Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
>>
>> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
>>

>> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge

> file
>> > size? Please help.

Thanks Scott,
Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?

"Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
> my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing.
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?
> >

> > "Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> > message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
> >>
> >> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
> >>

> >> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

> > file

Alexey Smirnov

On Nov 29, 5:20 pm, <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Thanks Scott,
> Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?
>
> "Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> messagenews:%(E-Mail Removed) l...
>

> > By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
> > my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing.

> > <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> >news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

> > > "Scott Roberts" <(E-Mail Removed)-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:(E-Mail Removed). ..

> > > file

There is no such limit. Maybe you should explain your problem in
details, because your question is not clear.