Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASPX Page Properties do not show

ASPX Page Properties do not show

Rbrt

I'm sure I am missing something simple here, but if I click on an aspx page
in the VS 2005 designer, the only property I see in the Properties panel are
the file name and path. Why can't I see other properties like
StylesheetTheme, Theme, what have you?

Rbrt

OK, dumb. You have to click in the page and then use the Properties panel
drop-down to select "Document"

Sorry