Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Keyboard

Keyboard

=?Utf-8?B?TWlja1ZveWFnZXI=?=

Some how two keys have changed places, the @ is now where " should be. Could
someone tell me how the reverse them to where they should be.

Bigus Dickus

@MickVoyager@ <MickVoyager"discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Some how two keys have changed places, the " is now where @ should be. Could
> someone tell me how the reverse them to where they should be.

Everything looks good to me

--
Bigus Dickus
@A man's only as old as the woman he feels.@ - Groucho Marx

Paul Robson

MickVoyager wrote:
> Some how two keys have changed places, the @ is now where " should be. Could
> someone tell me how the reverse them to where they should be.

Wrong keyboard language setting.