Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch

Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch

fusuke

250 MB of Disk Space
Enough free disk space for your files and email
100 GB Bandwidth!
Lots of bandwidth if you do not allow users to download big files such
as movies, mp3 or programs.
Full Domain Hosting
We can host www.yourdomain.com or you can chose our free subdomain.
cPanel Powered Hosting
Most advanced hosting control panel is ready for you. cPanel has
features like: Webmail, File Manger, Backups, Password Protect
Directories, Subdomains, Redirects, phpMyAdmin and much more.
Host unlimited domains!
Our unique members area allows you to create unlimited physical cPanel
accounts. Have full control - Host as much accounts and domains as you
need.
Over 500 website templates
High quality website templates are available for download. Create your
own unique web presence using pre-made designs and templates of the
highest quality. Templates, logos and banners are available in
Photoshop and HTML format - totally free.
Free POP3 Email Box
Enjoy unrestricted POP3 email
Full Webmail access
FTP and Web based File Manager access
PHP, MySQL, Perl, CGI, Ruby.
All legal adult content allowed.

sign up here http://www.000webhost.com/?id=12554

Free Webhosting Absolutely free no popup, no ads, no catch fusuke C Programming 0 11-28-2007 05:17 AM
Free Webhosting KristoferBolz@gmail.com Computer Information 0 03-30-2005 02:47 PM
Price reductions on webhosting - Prijsverminderingen in webhosting - Diminutions de prix en hťbergement web Michel Lenoir NZ Computing 1 03-05-2005 09:10 PM
Free Webhosting from me Jason Java 0 02-20-2005 12:00 AM
Free Webhosting??? SOx HTML 4 04-29-2004 05:26 AM

Advertisments