Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Full Time Trainer Needed

Full Time Trainer Needed

Jeffrey W. Roach

Netdesk Instructor Position Openings - 02/02/2006

Do you have what it takes to train for the number one Microsoft CPLS in the
Northwest? We are looking for Microsoft Certified System Engineers who are
vibrant and articulate, who love new technology and MCSE's who make learning
and teaching a way of life. Real-world experience with Microsoft Technology
is a must. We have a current opening on our Infrastructure team for
individuals with experience with Windows Server 2003 and one or more
Microsoft Backoffice Servers (ISA 2004, SMS 2003, MOM 2005, SQL 2000/2005).
Cisco CCNA Certification (640-801) with a score of 902 a plus.

We work very hard to lead the industry so the position requires a
significant personal investment in study and readiness as well as an
aggressive teaching schedule, the need to stay current/ahead of the latest
Microsoft release is essential. Our customer focus is enterprise level
organizations using Microsoft technologies, as a result our customers
consist of IT and Developer professionals with high expectations for
quality, knowledge and experience. Many of our instructors hold multiple
major Microsoft Certifications and come to us with a significant amount of
field experience. They love teaching and transferring skill to their
students, they are energized and challenged by the need to stay current on
emerging technologies and are willing to invest the time and energy to stay
ahead of the game. We work together as a team in a great working
environment. The challenges are real and often difficult to overcome but
they thrive on being the best.

We have one site located in beautiful downtown Seattle, and we are a
founding member of United Training a national partnership of the best
training centers in the United States. This gives us the capability to
leverage resources throughout the US and offer Microsoft and our customer a
national presence - please send your resume to: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
Jeffrey W. Roach
MCT, MCSE, MCSA, MCDST, CTTS, CNA, Network+, A+

Lasher

"Jeffrey W. Roach" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> with a score of 902 a plus.

But I only made a 900!!

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

Bigus Dickus

> > with a score of 902 a plus.

> But I only made a 900!!

And all this time I thought it was PASS or FAIL...

--
Bigus Dickus
....in the world

Bigus Dickus

> vibrant and articulate

I bought my girl one of those....

--
Bigus Dickus
....in the world

kpg

Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

>> vibrant and articulate

I think this is ethnic profiling.

MitchS

"Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> vibrant and articulate

> I bought my girl one of those....

If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

--
Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

Bigus Dickus

"kpg" <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> wrote in message
news:Xns976D66F925D5Bipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1.. .
> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>

> >> vibrant and articulate

> I think this is ethnic profiling.

What are you saying, size matters?

--
Bigus Dickus
....in the world

kpg

MitchS <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> # Name resolution details: file://c:\temp\189836.htm (2/17/2006
> 10:27:42 AM) # "Bigus Dickus" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> vibrant and articulate

>> I bought my girl one of those....

> If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
most do it (or have it) the least.

Bigus Dickus

> If your namesake is correct, then why did you need to?

Mine doesn't vibrate

--
Bigus Dickus
....in the world

Bigus Dickus

> Well, you know how it is, the ones that talk about it the
> most do it (or have it) the least.

We've been apart for about 2 years now. So I buy them (she's got about 2 dozen
now) to keep her happy....and faithful

--
Bigus Dickus
....in the world