Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > DVD Video > How to combine multiple .mov files under Linux?

How to combine multiple .mov files under Linux?

somebody

I'll be getting a Kodak Z1375 soon, and it takes video in .mov format.
Are there any Linux users in this group that could tell me how to use the
freely available Linux video tools to combine multiple .mov files into one
..mov file? I know I'll be taking a lot of short videos that I'd like to
combine.

-Thanks