Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Re: Now Make Free Calls to any phone via internet

Re: Now Make Free Calls to any phone via internet

News Reader

"rishil" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> An unbeliveable new free service from Russia, lets you make absolute
> free calls from anywhere to anywhere. Hope this site does not close
> down...If you have been looking for a totally free service which allow
> calling local and international phone via internet, then i am sure
> your seach would end here. More details on this service availave at
>
> http://askwiki.blogspot.com/2007/11/...phone-via.html
>
> Good Day...

Hi,

Ostensibly, and potentially more to the point:

- it is a flash app (of relatively unknown origin or pedigree, etc.) =
not entirely sure how much I would want to trust that (not that, being
flash, it should necessarily be a problem or a risk)
- requires registration
- then permits maximum three calls per day limited to three minutes
- this has been done by many others many times before many years ago
(e.g. using Java applets, ActiveX controls, as well as flash, etc. and with
less restrictive calling and possibly registration criteria)
- you are writing a promo to a link to an article about this, which
possibly belies being your own article, with your own ads and possibly your
own referral and revenue links, etc. - might be nice if you just crafted a
post for the newsgroup directly with relevant direct links rather than a
promo for a linked site which then links onto the ultimate subject, etc. -
in any event.. all good..

(Again! - yay...) In any event, thanks and all good and I hope they do well
and succeed and become a great value calling company .

Best wishes,

News Reader