Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Values set by javascript are not reflected in serverside(.Net)

Values set by javascript are not reflected in serverside(.Net)

11-27-2007
Hi all

I am a new user & learner of .NET and this is my first question.
I am entering the values into a listbox using java script logic.
But when post back occurs because of another button control(not save button) , all the values entered by javascript into listbox disappears. But I have to save those values into database using save button.

java script is working fine.But because of postback those values are disappearing. Please suggest me a solution

11-28-2007
you will have to reload the data again when the page is loaded. Post all the avlues to the server and get them back on to your page and using javascript reload them again into the list box.

Regards,
UrStop

11-28-2007
it works for list box.And I did the same earlier.

But same problem is occuring with gridview also.

For gridview what to do?