Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Audio study for Mcse2003

Audio study for Mcse2003

CBIC

In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
cmac <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
> MCSE 2003?

I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
I'll sell them to you cheap.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

cmac

Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for MCSE 2003?

Bigus Dickus

> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
> I'll sell them to you cheap.

I'll take a dozen...

kpg

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like

> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I
> have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

Do they come in French?

Briscobar

CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:

> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
> cmac <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
>> MCSE 2003?

> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

Whatever the price is, cut it in half. Then double it.

--
KB

MCNGP #26
nerd32768 needs your business. Visit www.mcngp.com today.

Rowdy Yates

CBIC wrote:
> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
> cmac <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
>> MCSE 2003?

> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book I have.
> I'll sell them to you cheap.

I have these tapes that I made myself long time ago that I can sell to
you for ..

oh.. wait are we talkin' audio or video tapes, here?

--
Rowdy Yates, MCNGP Thug #39
http://www.mcngp.com/

CBIC

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
>> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

> I'll take a dozen...

don't you wanna know how much they are first?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

In news:Xns976C6B29A4180ipostthereforeiam@127.0.0.1,
kpg <kenatweekendcomputerdotcom> embarrassed himself by saying:
> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> said something like
>
>> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
>> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

> Do they come in French?

Do you speak French?
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

CBIC

In news:%(E-Mail Removed),
Briscobar <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> CBIC <(E-Mail Removed)> rambled:
>>
>> In news:MA1Jf.121425$0G.72587@dukeread10,
>> cmac <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
>>> Quickly, Long commute, anybody know of good audio study stuff for
>>> MCSE 2003?

>> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
>> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

> Whatever the price is, cut it in half. Then double it.

OK, start run calc, number divided by 2, times 2. Hey that's the number I
started with. That can't be right. Let me try this again. WTF still the
same. I better fomat and reload, my calculator is borked.
--
aka
Doom MCNGP #38

Bigus Dickus

news:%23y$(E-Mail Removed)...
> In news:(E-Mail Removed),
> Bigus Dickus <(E-Mail Removed)> embarrassed himself by saying:
> >> I have these tapes that I made of myself reading every MS Press book
> >> I have. I'll sell them to you cheap.

> > I'll take a dozen...

> don't you wanna know how much they are first?

Nah...I'm just going to sell them for twice as much and get my money back
anyways.

MCSA2003>MCSE2003 or MCSA>MCSE>MCSE2003 Armarn Obosyan MCSA 1 06-21-2005 12:55 AM
Exam 70-222 valid for MCSE2003 Tobias Bundy MCSE 5 10-27-2003 04:42 PM
mcse2000 mcse2003 sparkieplace MCSE 1 09-19-2003 08:49 PM
UPGRADE TO MCSE2003 Ramsheed MCSE 4 07-08-2003 07:09 PM
MCSE2003 track. Avadhoot MCSE 1 07-05-2003 02:00 PM

Advertisments