Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > IT Security >>> Anti-Virus/Pen Testing

IT Security >>> Anti-Virus/Pen Testing

=?Utf-8?B?R0FCUw==?=

Hi all. I currently work as an IT Security Administrator within the finance
industry and have done so for the past 3 years. Day to day work includes
setting up new joiners with XP/AD accounts, Outlook accounts via MS Exchange,
setting various permissions on file servers via windows groups etc and also
various finance apps account setup and maintenance

I am looking to move from the Security Admin side of things and into the
Anti-Virus/Pen Testing type of area.

My question to anyone out there in the know is what would be the best route
to go down in terms of courses to study and exams to take to help me make the
career move successfully.

Any hints will be very much appreciated !

Thanks

GABS

The Rev [MCT]

Beyond the Security+ or the MCSE: Security stuff I might recommend
EC-Council CEH or even some of the Mile2 stuff... (mile2.com)

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle