Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > ASP.Net 2.0 Fileupload to App_data

ASP.Net 2.0 Fileupload to App_data

Tavalss Tavalss is offline
Junior Member

Am using Fileupload control to upload Foxpro database/tables to App_data. Upload completes satisfactorily. However, when I attempt to access the database/tables in web page, error occurs stating that <tablename> not a table.
Is there any reason why you cannot upload to the App_data folder?

Thanks in advance!

urstop urstop is offline
Junior Member
Location: London

I dont think its problem wtih uploading to the app_data folder. Check your connection strings and make sure that you are correctly reflecting the path to the app_date folder.

Regards,
UrStop