Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

Rita Berkowitz

Annika1980 wrote:

> Things move a little slower on my street:
> http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a Chinese
carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?

Rita

Rita Berkowitz

Annika1980 wrote:

>> The Fabulous 500 will look good hanging out of the window of that
>> shiny new ride. What better way to finish off 2007?

> You have my address, right?

We might have to talk. The mighty Mk III is almost out the door and I'm
doing my best to resist the urge and not let it go so quickly. On the other
hand, the Fabulous 500 isn't generating that much local interest. I'll keep
you posted.

Rita

Noons

Annika1980 wrote:
> Hello Nissan Altima!

does that have the cvt transmission or
is ti the base model?

Douglas

"Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Annika1980 wrote:
>
>> Things move a little slower on my street:
>> http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

> Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a Chinese
> carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?

Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the driveway
but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house is downhill
and the street is level anyway... This pic
http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home. Of
course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road is
actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!

The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.

It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this jerk
says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga, TN 37415
yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506 (Opposite and
visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like the street
Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.
http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...&page=property

My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".

Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "
http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpg got it's bricks painted since he took
that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier this
year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's just
posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly neglected.
I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep it tidy for
her.

Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
More deserving of pity than scorn.

Douglas

helensilverburg@hotmail.com

On Nov 26, 1:47 am, "Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Annika1980 wrote:

> >> Things move a little slower on my street:
> >>http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

> > Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a Chinese
> > carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?

> Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
> The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the driveway
> but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house is downhill
> and the street is level anyway... This pichttp://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323shows the road he (supposedly)
> lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home. Of
> course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road is
> actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!
>
> The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.
>
> It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this jerk
> says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga, TN 37415
> yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506 (Opposite and
> visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like the street
> Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...ction=detail&C...
>
> My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
> scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".
>
> Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpggot it's bricks painted since he took
> that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier this
> year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's just
> posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly neglected..
> I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep it tidy for
> her.
>
> Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
> Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
> earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
> He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
> More deserving of pity than scorn.
>
> Douglas

All you have proven to everyone is that you are indeed a notorious
stalker. Perhaps you should do some research on stalking laws in the
U.S.
Helen

JohnR66

"Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:fidq3b$c8o$(E-Mail Removed)...

> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>
>>> Things move a little slower on my street:
>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

>> Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a
>> Chinese carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?
>>

> Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
> The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the
> driveway but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house
> is downhill and the street is level anyway... This pic
> http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
> lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home.
> Of course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road
> is actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!
>
> The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.
>
> It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this
> jerk says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga,
> TN 37415 yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506
> (Opposite and visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like
> the street Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.
> http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...&page=property
>
> My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
> scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".
>
> Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "
> http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpg got it's bricks painted since he
> took that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier
> this year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's
> just posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly
> neglected. I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep
> it tidy for her.
>
> Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
> Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
> earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
> He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
> More deserving of pity than scorn.
>
> Douglas

You mean you actually waisted time to do this investigation? Sheese. Get a
life already!

George Kerby

On 11/26/07 12:47 AM, in article fidq3b$c8o$(E-Mail Removed),
"Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Annika1980 wrote:
>>
>>> Things move a little slower on my street:
>>> http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

>> Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a Chinese
>> carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?
>>

> Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
> The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the driveway
> but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house is downhill
> and the street is level anyway... This pic
> http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
> lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home. Of
> course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road is
> actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!
>
> The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.
>
> It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this jerk
> says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga, TN 37415
> yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506 (Opposite and
> visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like the street
> Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.
> http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...ail&ComColdwel
> lbankerDataProperty_id=12115905&page=property
>
> My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
> scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".
>
> Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "
> http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpg got it's bricks painted since he took
> that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier this
> year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's just
> posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly neglected.
> I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep it tidy for
> her.
>
> Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
> Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
> earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
> He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
> More deserving of pity than scorn.
>
> Douglas

Seems like you go to extremes to show your pity. Get a life.

George Kerby

On 11/26/07 7:28 AM, in article
RRz2j.52425$(E-Mail Removed), "JohnR66"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:fidq3b$c8o$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>
>> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a
>>> Chinese carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?
>>>

>> Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
>> The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the
>> driveway but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house
>> is downhill and the street is level anyway... This pic
>> http://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323 shows the road he (supposedly)
>> lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home.
>> Of course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road
>> is actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!
>>
>> The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.
>>
>> It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this
>> jerk says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga,
>> TN 37415 yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506
>> (Opposite and visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like
>> the street Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.
>> http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...tail&ComColdwe
>> llbankerDataProperty_id=12115905&page=property
>>
>> My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
>> scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".
>>
>> Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "
>> http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpg got it's bricks painted since he
>> took that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier
>> this year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's
>> just posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly
>> neglected. I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep
>> it tidy for her.
>>
>> Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
>> Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
>> earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
>> He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
>> More deserving of pity than scorn.
>>
>> Douglas
>>

> You mean you actually waisted time to do this investigation? Sheese. Get a
> life already!

****. Beat me to it.

Draco

On Nov 25, 12:15 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello Nissan Altima!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>
> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.
> WHO RULES?
>
> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

Never could see you in that beast of an FJ. Pretty car. Plenty of
trunk room for the gear and a safer hidding spot too. Must likely
better gas milage as well.

Keep shooting,

Draco

Draco

On Nov 26, 1:47 am, "Douglas" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Rita Berkowitz" <ritaberk2O04 @aol.com> wrote in messagenews:(E-Mail Removed)...
>
> > Annika1980 wrote:

> >> Things move a little slower on my street:
> >>http://www.pbase.com/image/89480858

> > Damn! Pops Peagram has enough bars on his front door to open up a Chinese
> > carryout. Where the hell do you live, Beirut?

> Certainly not opposite that guy in the Pic, Rita.
> The pic of the (supposedly) new car shows it's all uphill from the driveway
> but the guy pushing the mower? Naw... The shed behind his house is downhill
> and the street is level anyway... This pichttp://www.pbase.com/Bret/image/84455323shows the road he (supposedly)
> lives on is curved, going uphill with a concrete wall opposite his home. Of
> course Google Earth Pro (great investment for sailors) shows the road is
> actually straight and has no concrete wall opposite!
>
> The plot thickens too - thanks to the satellite imaging I use on Ryadia.
>
> It's getting increasingly clear you simply can't believe anything this jerk
> says. Bret is (reportedly) living at 3505 Oak Ridge Dr Chattanooga, TN 37415
> yet Hixson/Highland Plaza have listed for sale number 3506 (Opposite and
> visible in the pic of the Nissan) and it looks nothing like the street
> Bret's leading us to believe he lives in.http://www.coldwellbanker.com/servle...ction=detail&C...
>
> My Dad used to say: "If it looks like a fish, smells like a fish and has
> scales on it, there's got to be something fishy going on".
>
> Unless Bret's "red brick house with a white-board upper level "http://www.annika1980.com/backyard.jpggot it's bricks painted since he took
> that memorable picture of the bleached dog in the back yard, earlier this
> year to demonstrate his incredible "wide angle" (ROTFL) skills, He's just
> posting more bullshit. The house at #3505 is white and seemingly neglected..
> I suspect this is his mother's house and he doesn't ever keep it tidy for
> her.
>
> Either his "pics" of the FJ in the drive are falsified, the pics of the
> Nissan are falsified or he doesn't live in the house I can see on Google
> earth Pro at the corner of Oak Ridge and Oak Tree. (#3505 Oak Ridge) or...
> He is just so full of it he can't help himself. What a pathetic creature.
> More deserving of pity than scorn.
>
> Douglas

I have to admit with some of the others, Douglas. You do have to
much time on your hands. Thought with spring time and early summer
there, you would be hip deep in photo jobs. Or just a slow weekend for
you?

Hope it picks up for ya. Keep shooting.

Draco