Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

BYE-BYE FJ CRUISER !

Annika1980

Hello Nissan Altima!
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194

Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
in pocket to boot.
WHO RULES?

Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

helensilverburg@hotmail.com

On Nov 25, 12:15 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello Nissan Altima!http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>
> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.
> WHO RULES?
>
> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
A beautiful new car! And money to boot!
I told you this is your year!
Yep....YOU RULE!!
Enjoy it!!
Helen

Annika1980

On Nov 25, 12:39 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I told you this is your year!

Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?

Ah, we still got another month.
Good things come to those who wait.

On Nov 25, 12:53 pm, Annika1980 <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Nov 25, 12:39 pm, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>

> > I told you this is your year!

> Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?
>
> Ah, we still got another month.
> Good things come to those who wait.

"> Oh? Did D-Mac choke on his own vomit?"

ROFL!!

"> Ah, we still got another month.
> Good things come to those who wait."

OOOOH YEAH!! The best is yet to come!

TheDaveŠ

> Annika1980 wrote:
> Hello Nissan Altima!
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>
> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.

Nice. Very nice.

I know you didn't choose it, but that Cruiser thing was butt-ugly.

Martin Riddle

"Annika1980" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello Nissan Altima!
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>

> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.
> WHO RULES?
>
> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

No, Prius ? oh sorry forgot, >$600, tax man cometh

Cheers

Eric Miller

Annika1980 wrote:
> Hello Nissan Altima!
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>

> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.
> WHO RULES?
>
> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?

Eric Miller
www.dyesscreek.com

George Kerby

On 11/25/07 1:23 PM, in article QYj2j.1942$(E-Mail Removed),
"Eric Miller" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Annika1980 wrote:
>> Hello Nissan Altima!
>> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>>

>> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
>> in pocket to boot.
>> WHO RULES?
>>
>> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?
>>

> Nice car. What kind of lens is that that selectively blurs street signs?
>
> Eric Miller
> www.dyesscreek.com

That's OK. The EXIF gave out the co-ordinates. Rita sent the IRS.

Rita Ä Berkowitz

Annika1980 wrote:

> Hello Nissan Altima!
> http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/89455194
>

> Traded the FJ Cruiser in on this beauty yesterday. Even got some cash
> in pocket to boot.
> WHO RULES?

Nice ride! I'm so proud of you! I do owe you an apology since I didn't
think you had the level of intelligence to comprehend that the FJ is
Butt-Ass ugly. Now since you have a few extra skins burning a hole in your
pocket I might have to make you a sweet deal on the Fabulous 500.

> Hey Rita, how do you like my 2-month rule?

You did good, but the FJ fell into the 24-hour category and you could have
maximized your return by dumping that piece of crap when the dealer gave you
the choice. Anyway, I'm glad you got 2-months worth of fun out of it. At
least now you do realize that the FJ wasn't the vehicle for you. Even Spike
was saddened to see you drive up in that thing.

Rita

Rita Ä Berkowitz

Annika1980 wrote:

> Ah, we still got another month.
> Good things come to those who wait.

The Fabulous 500 will look good hanging out of the window of that shiny new
ride. What better way to finish off 2007?

Rita